dev.dock:3000 will resolve to
$(docker-machine ip dev):3000.
N.B. droxy uses /etc/resolver, and thus will likely only work on OSX
$ gem install droxy $ sudo droxy install
Droxy writes a /etc/resolver file, and thus needs sudo access to install.
Once droxy is installed, run the dns server with
$ droxy start
You will, of course, need
docker-machine installed and available.
- Have installer write a plist file to auto-start on boot
- Some mechanism for showing errors (is the docker machine not running?)
- Better way to restart the network config after writing a resolver file?
- More Celluloid
- Port to Celluloid::DNS once it's fully extracted
- Make the ip (pre-)fetcher/cache an actor