pi-robot-server is a python script that is used to control a BrickPi robot, this script will listen for commands from a client and allow you to to control the robot, please see my [android client] 1
How to use
- copy server.py to your Raspberry Pi
- run sudo python server.py
- start sending commands, either via a socket or using my android client
- (ensure IP/ports set correctly)
- You must be using the BrickPi variant of Raspbian (see their website for details)
Contact me on twitter @jameselsey1986 if you need help.