- (jamesgolick) Add offline index building.
- (jamesgolick) Make it possible to query with order, but no conditions.
- (jamesgolick) Add change tracking. This is mostly to facilitate arbitrary caches.
- (nullstyle) convert UUID to SQL::Blob so that Sequel can properly escape it in databases that don't treat binary strings like regular strings.
- (jamesgolick) Fix for ruby 1.9.1.
- (jamesgolick) Add scope chaining. See the README and the docs for Friendly::Scope.
- (jamesgolick) Add has_many association.
- (jamesgolick) Add ad-hoc scopes. See the docs for Document.scope.
- (jamesgolick) Add named_scope functionality. See the docs for Document.named_scope.
- (jeffrafter + jamesgolick) DDL generation now supports custom types. Previously, it would only work with types that Sequel already supported. Now, if you want to register a custom type, use Friendly::Attribute.register_type(klass, sql_type, &conversion_method).