James Pearce jamesgpearce
- confess 731 Uses PhantomJS to headlessly analyze web pages and generate manifests.
- modernizr-server 234 The modernizr-server library is a way to bring Modernizr browser data to your server scripting environment. PHP currently supported, but other server-side environments to come (and subject to demand!)
- monomi 49 Middleware for node.js/Connect that provides tools for handling mobile (and other types of) browsers.
- compios5 46 A web-based compass application for iOS5 devices
Repositories contributed to
- todogroup/todogroup.github.io 77 The group for companies that run open source programs
- facebook/nuclide 2,529 An open IDE for web and native mobile development, built on top of Atom
- westmentors/westmentors.github.io 0 The website for westmentors.org
- facebook/hhvm 12,324 A virtual machine designed for executing programs written in Hack and PHP.
Contributions in the last year 213 total Aug 3, 2014 – Aug 3, 2015
Longest streak 4 days September 12 – September 15
Current streak 0 days Last contributed