- confess 794 Uses PhantomJS to headlessly analyze web pages and generate manifests.
- modernizr-server 234 The modernizr-server library is a way to bring Modernizr browser data to your server scripting environment. PHP currently supported, but other server-side environments to come (and subject to demand!)
- monomi 49 Middleware for node.js/Connect that provides tools for handling mobile (and other types of) browsers.
- compios5 46 A web-based compass application for iOS5 devices
Repositories contributed to
- facebook/nuclide 4,368 An open IDE for web and native mobile development, built on top of Atom
- facebooknuclideapm/nuclide 0 This is a read-only copy of the nuclide package found in https://github.com/facebook/nuclide/tree/master/pkg/. Please file issues and pull requests against the original instead of this copy.
- babel/babelify 1,014 Browserify transform for Babel
- hhvm/user-documentation 41 Documentation for those that use HHVM and write Hack and PHP code for HHVM. http://twitter.com/HHVMDocCommits