HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
- Basic Example
- Calendar and Contact: Delete
- Calendar: Check user and room calendars for items that don't match
- Calendar: Create Event
- Calendar: Create ICS file
- Calendar: Get Event Colors
- Calendar: Get List (Retrieving Id and ChangeKey)
- Calendar: retrieve Extended Properties
- Calendar: Retrieve FreeBusyResponse
- Calendar: Synchronization
- Calendar: Update Event
- Contact: Create contact
- Contact: Get Details
- Contact: Get List
- Contact: Set and Update Photo
- Contact: Update Contact
- Email: Get List
- Email: Get List By Page Limit
- Email: Get Message Parts
- Email: Get Raw RFC2822 Message
- Email: Impersonation
- Email: ReplyToAll
- Email: Retrieve All Email Attachments
- Email: Retrieve Extended MAPI Properties
- Email: Send Email
- Email: Send Email with Attachment
- Email: Set Extended MAPI Properties
- Folder: Create
- Folder: Get Details
- Folder: Get List
- Search Expression: Simple Conditions
- Timezone: Retrieving Timezone Definitions
Clone this wiki locally
This library makes Microsoft Exchange 2007 and 2010 Web Services easier to implement in PHP. This library requires PHP 5.2+ with the SOAP and cURL extensions installed. This library makes use of the NTLMSoapClient Class by Thomas Rabaix.
- I am currently working to support both Exchange 2007 and 2010
- This project is under active development and there may still be resources that have not been completely implemented and tested. Contributions are welcome.
- Several examples have been added as wiki pages.
All questions should use the issue queue. This allows the community to contribute to and benefit from questions or issues you may have. Any support requests sent to my email address will be directed here.
Contributions are always welcome!
If you would like to contribute code please fork this repository and issue a pull request against the master branch. It is recommended that you make any changes to your fork in a separate branch that you would then use for the pull request. If you would like to receive credit for your contribution outside of git, please add your name and email address (optional) to the CONTRIBUTORS.txt file. All contributions should follow the PSR-1 and PSR-2 coding standards.
If you would like to contribute to the documentation, please feel free to update this wiki. I request that you do not make changes to this home page but other pages (including new ones) are fair game. Please leave a descriptive log message for any changes that you make.
Have you found this library helpful? Why not take a minute to endorse my hard work on coderwall! Just click the badge below: