In the project directory, you can run:
Runs the app in the development mode.
Open http://localhost:3000 to view it in the browser.
The page will reload if you make edits.
You will also see any lint errors in the console.
Launches the test runner in the interactive watch mode.
yarn run build
Builds the app for production to the
It correctly bundles React in production mode and optimizes the build for the best performance.
- Make background request for user's information and store it in the Redux store
- Page should have two input fields in which the user will enter a
toaddress and a
- Validate address with Shipwell API
- Show Google Maps with markers on the
- Draw route between the two markers to show the directions
- Page should display some of the user's data from the Redux store
- Build a single page app
- Use react and redux
- Use Shipwell API to validate address input
- Use Google Maps for drawing markers and routes on the map
- Create a repository on GitHub and share the link with us. (if the repo is private share with 'nfortenberry')
- Show the user's company address on the map. This information is returned in the user information request.
- Write tests for your code