jHDF Change Log
Please note this project is still in pre-release development.
- Initial work for #49 slow chunked dataset reads
- Lots of typos cleaned up
- Add additional build data to MANIFEST.MF
- Add support for byte shuffle filter
- Many filter management improvements including support for dynamically loaded filters
- #74 Add support for reading dataset fill values
- Checkstyle added to improve code consistency - not full code formatting yet...
- Update Gradle to 5.4
- Update commons-lang3 to 3.9 (Java 8)
- Update mockito-core to 2.27.+
- Add support for broken links
- #70 Add support for attribute and link creation order tracking
- Allow superblock v1 files to be loaded
- Improve exceptions thrown when lazy loading fails
- Fix bug to allow non-cached groups to be loaded
- Improvement to documentation
- Update Gradle
- Update test dependencies
- Code base cleanup
- Improvements to CI builds and PR validation
- Add support for accessing attributes (see Attribute.java)
- Add support for scalar datasets
- Add support for empty datasets
- Add support for files with user blocks
- Fix bug where "old" style groups containing soft links could not be opened
- Fix bug reading unsigned numbers from "awkward" buffer sizes
- Lots of minor code cleanup and refactoring
- Improvements to tests and coverage
- Fix bug when fixed size string datasets contain strings of exactly that size.
- Fix bug where >1D fixed size datasets could not be read
- Add more JavaDoc
- Minor refactoring
- Add support for String datasets
- Remove Dataset.getDataBuffer - Not all datasets can reasonably support accessing the backing buffer
- Dataset.getMaxSize now always returns a result previously returned Optional if no max size was in the file now it returns the dataset size if no max size is present.
- Remove dependency on org.slf4j.slf4j-simple, now just depends on slf4j-api
- Update SLF4J to 1.8.0-beta4
- Update to Gradle 5.2.1 and Gradle plugins
- First release to support reading chunked datasets. (note: v1.8 files only)
- Initial support for compressed datasets, GZIP only at the moment.
Lots of initial development towards being able to read HDF5 files in pure Java. See Git history if your interested.