Removes Eclipse and IDEA plugins it is actually better to use the built
in Gradle project import.
Add IDEA files to .gitignore
Handles the case where git is not available. Would previously cause
import to fail.
@@ -21,7 +21,8 @@ For an example of traversing the tree inside a HDF5 file see [PrintTree.java](jh
## Developing jHDF
- Clone this repository.
- Inside the `jhdf` directory run `./gradlew build` (`./gradlew.bat build` on Windows) this will run the build and tests fetching dependencies.
- To prepare the project for an IDE run `./gradlew eclipse` for Eclipse, or `./gradlew idea` for IntelliJ. This should create the necessary project files for the project to be imported and setup in the IDE.
- Import the Gradle project `jhdf` into your IDE
- Add tests and make changes
- Once you have made any changes please open a pull request.
To see other available Gradle tasks run `./gradlew tasks`