- user auth via JWT
- reddit-like lefthand panel/card for user stats
- more information in message cards (username, timestamp, likes, comments)
Steps to run locally:
- navigate to this projects directory after cloning the repo
- switch to node version 10.16.0 or LTS
- in the root directory, run
npm run startto start the express server
- navigate to the client folder via
cd clientand run
npm run start
- start coding!
- If you get an error that says the port number is already in use, go into
./index.jsand change the port number to something else.
- Go into the client/package.json and change the proxy port number to match the previous change.