Plugin for Assetto Corsa racing simulator
iRacing-style delta bar with variable color, uses sim_info.py from Rombik
DeltaBar shows time and speed difference compared to your best lap (or best sector).
The color of the bar shows if you are currently gaining or losing time. Exit a corner slightly better and it will glow green. Exit a corner significantly faster and the bar will be bright green.
The number displayed is the time overall loss/improvement for the current lap (or sector). The length of the color bar is a visual representation of this time loss/improvement.
Click repeatedly on plugin to toggle the display:
- vs all-time best lap
- vs all-time best sectors
- vs all-time optimal lap
- vs session best lap
- vs session best sectors
- vs session optimal lap
Does not connect to any remote services, it's entirely local.
Best lap telemetry is stored locally in a JSON format.
Should not have a measurable effect on frame rate.
"enable_timing_window": true in
1. Move the entire deltabar folder into:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\apps\python
2. Run Assetto Corsa, enable the deltabar plugin:
Options -> General -> UI Modules -> deltabar <ENABLED>
3. When in the car cockpit, activate the menus on the right side, scroll all the way near the bottom, CLICK on the icon with the
You should see a large rectangle appear.
Drive a lap and then it will show data.
Click on the rectangle to toggle between display modes.
v1.30: October 12 2015
- Support for AC 1.3
- Improved bar look and rounded corners thanks to Alexander
- Improved readability for delta value thanks to Alexander
- Internal refactoring thanks to Alexander
v1.27: March 17 2015
- Support for AC 1.1.2.
- Support single sector tracks.
- BETA version of timing window, 'deltabar timing'. Enable with
v1.20: January 7 2015
- Fix for many addon tracks, end-of-lap detection was not working.
- Fix for session resets and transitions between practice/quali/race.
- Fix for optimal lap mode when your early sectors were off track.
- Click to change modes uses more visible yellow color.
- Lightly smooth reported delta so it doesn't constantly flip between two values. You can disable this with
- Option to keep delta text in the center of the bar. You can set
v1.10: January 3 2015
- Improved visuals
- Optimal lap support
- Fixed left/right sides of bar to match plus/minus of iRacing.
v1.01: December 31 2014
- Initial release