High-level image/photo filtering on iOS 6+
- Use custom CoreFilter classes with
- Use the same library interchangeably on Mac & iOS
- Overlay photgraphs Photoshop style for custom image effects
- Also sepia, black & white, hue & saturation, brightness, contrast, etc.
- Inspired initially by Eric Silverberg's pre-iOS 5 image filtering class
- Includes several retina & non-retina images for my custom effects loosely based on some popular ones in tap tap tap's Camera+ (Camera Plus as some type)
- Utilizes CoreImage, CIImage and was one of if not the first OS repo on Github to share easy to use but professional CoreImage filtering techniques
- Can be used by iOS devs levels beginner and up to create their own Instagram or Snapseed-like custom filters for the iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
pod 'ImageFilters', :git => 'https://github.com/jameswomack/iOS-Image-Filters.git'