Based on D3's choropleth example.
- Rising retirement ages
- US - Employee Benefit Research Institute has retirement figures
- Life expectancy going up
- Increase in age when people can receive social welfare?
- US, 65->70
- proportion of working men aged 65 and over (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS))
- 80% of job openings require degrees?
- 30% of americans are graduating from 4-yr univ
- Record levels of student debt and defaults (can we get this info somewhere?)
- (Should we include information about rising tuition costs?)
- (Can we get information on jobs numbers in education? Spending/growth, in terms of sector?)
- Total college populations? 15 to 22M
- Tuition cost v payback rate