"Jammazwan" is Hindi for "camel keeper", and is explained in this blog.
|a jammazwan?||also a jammazwan||TL;DR? about:|
This is the same workspace as jammazwan.100 except these projects are already done.
Well, 85 or so are done. To some degree of completion.
- You won't find any CXF WSDL first projects done. Didn't get around to those yet.
- Didn't do much of any meaningful unit tests, or error handling prescribed.
- First few projects aaa and so on seem to be lame or not done, not sure why.
To Use As Example Projects Instead:
The 80 or so of these that are near completion make decent example projects from both an isolation, and contextual perspectives. In other words they are sparse projects, that run standalone.
But here are two challenges to that approach:
- They have no index! So you'd have to scan this (ugh) document.
- git clone this whole project? That's 25 meg...