A CUDA + OpenGL powered position-based physics engine.
This framework supports fluid, clothes and solid. This is possible due to unified particle physics . The unified particle physics combines the position-based approaches from several papers:
- Position-based dynamics 
- Position-based fluids 
- Shape-matching 
- To make the shape-matching stable, the robust rotation extraction method  is implemented
- The surface tension method 
- Aerodynamics for clothes and flag
- For efficient collision detection and density estimation, an efficient hash-based searching method  is used.
What this framework is capable of
- Sorting particles is very important for the performance. (I got 4-6x speedup)
- Sadly, There are some bugs to be killed. (In multi-phase fluid test, the denser fluid floats.) There are a lot of duplicated code to be removed. :(
- MACKLIN , M., MÜLLER , M., CHENTANEZ , N., AND KIM , T.-Y. 2014. Unified particle physics for real-time applications. ACM Transactions on Graphics (TOG) 33, 4, 153.
- AKINCI , N., AKINCI , G., AND TESCHNER , M. 2013. Versatile surface tension and adhesion for sph fluids. ACM Transactions on Graphics (TOG) 32, 6, 182.
- KECKEISEN , M., KIMMERLE , S., THOMASZEWSKI , B., AND W ACKER , M. 2004. Modelling effects of wind fields in cloth animations.
- MÜLLER , M., HEIDELBERGER , B., HENNIX , M., AND RATCLIFF, J. 2007. Position based dynamics. Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation 18, 2, 109–118.
- MACKLIN , M., AND M ÜLLER , M. 2013. Position-based fluids. ACM Transactions on Graphics (TOG) 32, 4, 104.
- MÜLLER , M., HEIDELBERGER , B., TESCHNER , M., AND GROSS , M. 2005. Meshless deformations based on shape matching. In ACM transactions on graphics (TOG), vol. 24, ACM, 471–478.
- MÜLLER , M., BENDER , J., CHENTANEZ , N., AND MACKLIN, M. 2016. A robust method to extract the rotational part of deformations. In Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Motion in Games, ACM, 55–60.
- GREEN , S. 2010. Particle simulation using cuda.