Serenity/JS is a node.js library designed to make acceptance and regression testing of modern web applications faster, more collaborative and easier to scale.
Serenity/JS is a next generation acceptance testing library, expanding the capabilities of Angular Protractor to give you:
- the flexibility and expressiveness of the Screenplay Pattern,
so that your test scenarios stay free of noise and focused on the business logic,
- the power and visibility of Serenity BDD
so that failure analysis and release readiness assessment become more efficient,
- an easy way to introduce and follow SOLID design principles,
to keep your code simple, reusable and easy to extend,
- effortless integration with popular test automation tools like Cucumber, Mocha and Chai,
so that you can introduce it into your existing toolchain today,
with just a single, one-line code change!
Although Serenity/JS provides strong support for automating web tests using Protractor and Webdriver, it works very effectively for non-web tests too! Those include tests that exercise web services or even call application code directly.
Find out more at serenity-js.org!
Help and Support
Your feedback matters!
Do you find Serenity/JS useful? Give it a star! ★
Found a bug? Need a feature? Raise an issue or submit a pull request.
Have feedback? Let me know on twitter: @JanMolak
Friends of Serenity/JS
Serenity/JS is continuously delivered to you thanks to:
- the time and commitment of the author and the contributors
- a battery of browsers provided by BrowserStack
Serenity/JS library is licensed under the Apache-2.0 license.
- Copyright © 2016- Jan Molak and the Serenity Team