Next word prediction benchmark
A simple R script for benchmarking a next word prediction algorithm.
Please note: For a modified version of the benchmark for the current iteration of the Capstone project, please check out [this fork by Hernán] (https://github.com/hfoffani/dsci-benchmark)
- Download the repository
- Extract data.zip into the current folder (password is provided in the Coursera forum)
- Open benchmark.R and run the code up to section 03
- (optional) create a wrapper function for your prediction function (section 03)
- Perform the benchmark (section 04)
- Report your results in the Coursera Forum
- data.zip Archive containing the benchmark datasets.
- benchmark.R Script needed to perform the benchmark (see above).
- generate_dataset.R Script used to generate the benchmark datasets (this should not be re-run and is provided for reference only)