Hi there ―
my name is Jan Barášek,
fullstack web developer.
I love math, programming and search algorithms. My mission is to connect these fields.
- 🔍 Keywords: fullstack developer, React, Next.js, Vercel, PHP, Vue, SQL, algorithm, functional programming, mathematics, Nette
- 🎯 Focusing on security, reliability and sustainability
- 🔓 Most of my knowledge is open-source (php.baraja.cz, brj.app, personal website, personal FB)
- ⛏️ Developer of large ecosystems, manager of hundreds of open source projects
More about me on my website: https://baraja.cz
❗I'm currently fully occupied❗
My core packages
Most of my opensource packages are programmed in PHP, because it was my main language for 8 years. The new packages I develop in TypeScript are available for Node and React.
Most legendary packages
- ❤️ image-generator Smart generator of image variants by URL query parameters
- ❤️ emailer Send lots of e-mails with smart queue and ranking system
- ❤️ doctrine-fulltext-search Smart easy-to-use Doctrine search engine with ranking system
- ⭐ doctrine Integration of Doctrine to Nette framework
- ⭐ simple-php-diff Create a diff of two contents
- ⭐ template Simple package template
- ⭐ package-manager Composer package manager for PHP application with integration to Nette framework
- ⭐ assets-loader Easy render and compress your web assets
- ⭐ shutdown-terminator Run some action after kill your PHP application
- ⭐ webcrawler Crawl whole website by links
- ⭐ lock Do something atomically
A simple and very flexible API layer for your PHP application. The main value of this library is the clean design, huge performance, easy to use, strong type system, security and simple extension.
- structured-api-doc Automatically generated documentation to HTML based on static analysis of your endpoints
- structured-api-doc-react Same documentation but ready for React
- service-method-invoker Core library for automatically calling PHP functions and populating input arguments
- serializer Serialize arbitrarily complex output to basic data types for conversion to JSON
- entity-to-typescript Automatic conversion of PHP entities (classes) to valid TypeScript, including preservation of dependencies and exact data types
Ecommerce & e-shop
Developing an e-commerce solution in PHP is an extremely challenging task. These libraries allow you to implement a complex e-shop easily. Since e-shops are built on the principle of collaboration, within the BRJ organization I define interface standards for e-shop modules that you can combine from multiple vendors.
- ecommerce-standard A basic package of generic interfaces to maintain guaranteed compatibility. Focus on safety, reusability and strong type safety
- shop The main package that defines the e-shop interface
The e-shop consists of many separate modules: shop-product, shop-product-loader, shop-cart, shop-order, shop-customer, shop-brand, shop-price, shop-delivery, shop-payment, shop-invoice, shop-currency, shop-availability, shop-address, shop-warehouse, shop-unit and more...
- geocoder Real world physical address to GPS coordinate conversion
- country List of countris and regions
Money & bank