What is this thing?
WPUBG is a plugin for WordPress which contacts the PUBG-API to get some basic statistics about a player and present those as a widget.
This plugin contacts https://api.pubg.com to get the needed data. Keep this in mind regarding GDPR/DSGVO.
PUBG API Website https://developer.pubg.com
PUBG API TOS https://developer.pubg.com/tos?locale=en
What do I need to use it?
- a working Wordpress installation
- a working API key from https://developer.pubg.com
- your player's ingame name
- upload zip to your plugin-folder or install it from the WordPress Library
- activate the plugin
- go to the widgets area and place the widget where you want it to show up
- fill out all fields
Known issues / to do
- no error catching yet
- PUBG-API only allows 10 requests per minute as a default (you can request higher amounts on https://developer.pubg.com)
- no caching yet
- not able to choose region