A database for news reports about traffic crashes in the Netherlands.
- Webserver with PHP support
- MySQL/MariaDB with full text search support
- Put all files on a webserver with PHP support.
- Import de database on a MySQL/MariaDB server with full text search capability. The database creation script is located in admin/createdatabase.sql
- Read the config.php file. It tells you to create a
configsecret.phpfile with your database connection info. Never check this one into git.
<?php // Data we do *not* want in the source code repository const DB_HOST = ''; const DB_NAME = ''; const DB_USER = ''; const DB_PASSWORD = '';
- Register yourself as a user on the website. Make yourself an administrator in MySQL by
permissionfor yourself field to
1in the users table.
This software is made available under the MIT license.