Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
dummyserver to its own root namespace module (used for
- Added hostname verification for
VerifiedHTTPSConnection by vendoring in
ssl_match_hostname. (Issue #25)
- Fixed cross-host HTTP redirects when using
PoolManager. (Issue #10)
decode_content being ignored when set through
- Fixed timeout-related bugs. (Issues #17, #23)
- Fixed typo in
VerifiedHTTPSConnection which would only present as a bug if
you're using the object manually. (Thanks pyos)
- Made RecentlyUsedContainer (and consequently PoolManager) more thread-safe by
wrapping the access log in a mutex. (Thanks @christer)
- Made RecentlyUsedContainer more dict-like (corrected
__getitem__ behaviour), with tests. Shouldn't affect core urllib3 code.
- Fixed a bug where the same connection would get returned into the pool twice,
causing extraneous "HttpConnectionPool is full" log warnings.
PoolManager with LRU expiration of connections (tested and
ProxyManager (needs tests, docs, and confirmation that it works
with HTTPS proxies).
- Added optional partial-read support for responses when
preload_content=False. You can now make requests and just read the headers
without loading the content.
- Made response decoding optional (default on, same as before).
- Added optional explicit boundary string for
- Convenience request methods are now inherited from
post_url should be abandoned in favour of
request(method, url, ...).
- Refactored code to be even more decoupled, reusable, and extendable.
- License header added to
- Embiggened the documentation: Lots of Sphinx-friendly docstrings in the code
and docs in
docs/ and on urllib3.readthedocs.org.
- Embettered all the things!
- Started writing this file.
- Minor bug fixes, code cleanup.
- Better unicode support.
NTLMConnectionPool in contrib.
- Minor improvements.
assert_host_name optional parameter. Now compatible with proxies.
- Added HTTPS support.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Refactored, broken backwards compatibility with 0.2.
- API to be treated as stable from this version forward.
- Added unit tests.
- Bug fixes.