dummyserverto its own root namespace module (used for testing).
- Added hostname verification for
VerifiedHTTPSConnectionby vendoring in Py32's
ssl_match_hostname. (Issue #25)
- Fixed cross-host HTTP redirects when using
PoolManager. (Issue #10)
decode_contentbeing ignored when set through
urlopen. (Issue #27)
- Fixed timeout-related bugs. (Issues #17, #23)
- Fixed typo in
VerifiedHTTPSConnectionwhich would only present as a bug if you're using the object manually. (Thanks pyos)
- Made RecentlyUsedContainer (and consequently PoolManager) more thread-safe by wrapping the access log in a mutex. (Thanks @christer)
- Made RecentlyUsedContainer more dict-like (corrected
__getitem__behaviour), with tests. Shouldn't affect core urllib3 code.
- Fixed a bug where the same connection would get returned into the pool twice, causing extraneous "HttpConnectionPool is full" log warnings.
PoolManagerwith LRU expiration of connections (tested and documented).
ProxyManager(needs tests, docs, and confirmation that it works with HTTPS proxies).
- Added optional partial-read support for responses when
preload_content=False. You can now make requests and just read the headers without loading the content.
- Made response decoding optional (default on, same as before).
- Added optional explicit boundary string for
- Convenience request methods are now inherited from
RequestMethods. Old helpers like
post_urlshould be abandoned in favour of the new
request(method, url, ...).
- Refactored code to be even more decoupled, reusable, and extendable.
- License header added to
- Embiggened the documentation: Lots of Sphinx-friendly docstrings in the code
and docs in
docs/and on urllib3.readthedocs.org.
- Embettered all the things!
- Started writing this file.
- Minor bug fixes, code cleanup.
- Better unicode support.
- Minor improvements.
assert_host_nameoptional parameter. Now compatible with proxies.
- Added HTTPS support.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Refactored, broken backwards compatibility with 0.2.
- API to be treated as stable from this version forward.
- Added unit tests.
- Bug fixes.
- First release.