This app works as a tool to store memories of your NYC museum visits.
- As a user, you can search museums by borough (discover ones you didn't know existed!)
- Add them to your visited list after you have visited
- After adding it to your visited list you can edit it and add a memory
- Jot down favorite memory, what you saw, when you want to go back, for what exhibition etc.
You love museums and you want to document all of your experiences. User will start by signing up via the sign up link. They will be re-directed to the home page where they can then login. After they are logged in they are moved to their user profile. User can then click the museum search link to begin searching. Search by borough and see the results right below in the scroll box. Select 'mark visited' to add it to your visited list.
After the museum is added to their visited list they have the option of adding a 'memory'. Click on the 'edit' link to add whatever memory you wish to be added to that specific museum and update it. The update will display on the page and keep it in the visited box.
Goal: GO EXPLORE! Visit all of the museums in New York :)
- API: NYC Open Data NYC Museum Locations https://data.cityofnewyork.us/Recreation/New-York-City-Museums/ekax-ky3z
- creating another list for museums to visit that works properly
- finding an api that has decent information and no Oauth requirements