Meteor app to manage configurations of bus fleet communication systems and enhance user collaboration for a public transport company. This app was part of my bachelor’s degree project.
- The most simple access control for your Meteor React app
- Debounce a redux dispatch method in a react component
- Meteor project structure
- Deploy your Meteor app with PM2
- Make your Redux React app multilingual
- Meteor register LDAP login request handler
Issue board: https://gitlab.com/janikvonrotz/Zenkom/issues
To run this project install Meteor.
Install project dependecies.
meteor npm install
_settings-dev.json template, name it
settings-dev.json and update the settings.
Run the development environment.
meteor npm run dev
Open http://localhost:3000 in your browser and login with
- Control user rights with the most simple access control
- Intuitive Meteor project folder structure
- Desktop and mail notification system
- Custom LDAP login auth handler
- Multilanguage support
- PM2 deploy ready
- Redux integrated