Goji (Bcoin ported to Blackcoin)
NOTE: The latest release of goji contains a non-backward compatible change to the rest API. Please read the changelog's "migrating" section for more details.
Goji is an alternative implementation of the blackcoin protocol, written in node.js.
- Full Node
- Wallet Backend (bip44 derivation)
- Mining Backend (getblocktemplate support)
- Layer 2 Backend (lightning)
- General Purpose Bitcoin Library
Try it in the browser: http://bcoin.io/browser.html
$ git clone -b goji https://github.com/janko33bd/bcoin.git goji $ cd goji $ npm install $ ./bin/goji
See the Beginner's Guide for more in-depth installation instructions.
Join us on gitter channel.
Goji does not guarantee you against theft or lost funds due to bugs, mishaps, or your own incompetence. You and you alone are responsible for securing your money.
Contribution and License Agreement
If you contribute code to this project, you are implicitly allowing your code
to be distributed under the MIT license. You are also implicitly verifying that
all code is your original work.
- Copyright (c) 2014-2015, Fedor Indutny (MIT License).
- Copyright (c) 2014-2017, Christopher Jeffrey (MIT License).
- Copyright (c) 2017-3333, Janko33 (MIT License).
See LICENSE for more info.