Lightweight Chrome Extension that helps you to quickly find open tabs by title and url.
Bringing Sublime Text's
Goto Anything... to your Chrome Tabs.
Alt+Tto quickly open the search dialog.
- Go to chrome://extensions and click
Configure Commandsto change or remove the default shortcut.
Choose whether to search in the context of the current window or over all (non-incognito) windows. Go to chrome://extensions and click the
Options link next to the extension.
- v1.3.0 - Improve fuzzy filter (Fuse.js) and disable autocomplete on search input.
- v1.2.2 - Equal margins for search input field.
- v1.2.1 - Even faster popup response time.
- v1.2.0 - Faster popup opening by reducing css asset size by two thirds.
- v1.1.0 - Add option to search through all open windows.
- v1.0.9 - Update icons to match the popup's color scheme.
- v1.0.8 - New logo and popup icon. Fix #1.
- v1.0.7 - Fix bug where popup was not closed after selection.
- v1.0.6 - Improve build.
- v1.0.5 - Fix issue with popup sometimes not closing as expected.
- v1.0.4 - Fix UI glitch.
- v1.0.3 - Improve UI.
- v1.0.2 - Small improvements.
- v1.0.1 - Add fuzzy search.
- v1.0.0 - Initial release.
- Fuse.js for the
- Bootstrap for the
- Flatstrap for the lack of rounded corners and gradients.
- Font Awesome for the logo, i.e.
- Sublime Text for the inspiration i.e.
ctrl+Pon Linux and Windows.
- Christian for helping me out with the popup icon.
- Quick Tabs Feature-complete version of this. :)
- Tabbr They really took this idea and ran with it. Looks great! Loads more background processes going on though. :)
- Vimium If you're nerd enough, you're probably already running this anyway.
Pull requests and constructive issues are very welcome. In lieu of a formal styleguide, take care to maintain the existing coding style. Add unit tests for any new or changed functionality. Lint and test your code using grunt.
Available Grunt Commands
grunt testfor linting and running tests.
grunt buildfor building the extension and generating the dist
gruntto get your development going. This will start a
watchtask running tests, whenever files are changed.
Copyright (c) 2016 Jan Raasch
This project and its contents are open source under the MIT license.