Janrain JUMP for iOS library 4.0
This library provides a native iOS API to the Janrain user management platform.
NOTICE: This is a new version with potentially breaking changes from the previous 3.X versions.
Please read the Docs/Upgrade Guide.md and RELEASE_NOTES.
- Authentication with Janrain Engage
- Sign-in to, and user session management with, Janrain Capture
- Social two-step registration and traditional registration with Janrain Capture
- Broadcast sharing via Engage
- Docs/JUMP Integration Guide.md - the basic integration guide, start here.
- Docs/Xcode Project Setup.md - a guide to setting up the SDK with your Xcode project
- Docs/User Registration Guide.md - a guide to registering new users with the JUMP library
- Docs/Upgrade Guide.md - a guide to upgrading between versions of the library
- Docs/Engage Custom Provider Guide.md - a guide to the configuration of custom providers for use with the Engage support in the library.
- Docs/Engage-Only Integration Guide.md - a guide to Engage-only integrations (i.e. no Capture/JUMP)
- Docs/Engage Authentication Token URL.md - a guide to the implementation of Engage auth_info token URLs
- http://developers.janrain.com/documentation/mobile-libraries - documentation and guides at the Janrain developers portal
- RELEASE_NOTES - for information on changes, bugfixes, and new features