Jappix is a fresh new open social platform which enables you to create your own cloud, wherever you want to. People must be able to get in touch with all their friends on a free decentralized network!
You can build your own Jappix installation for your own requirements: if you want to use it as a personal social client, you can download it and put it on your webserver. It's easy, fast and free.
Jappix is released under the terms of the AGPL license. See COPYING for details.
Please refer to the installation instructions that are located in the INSTALL file to process the Jappix installation.
Help us translate Jappix and get Jappix in your language!
Start translating on https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/jappix/ (new translators are automatically approved when they join a translation team).
- Jappix project website: https://jappix.org/
- Jappix project dev panel: https://github.com/jappix/jappix
- Jappix nodes list: https://jappix.net/
- Jappix main service: https://jappix.com/
- Jappix commercial support: https://jappix.pro/
In case a master service is down (GitHub for Git access or Jappix.org for project download), here is a list of available mirrors:
- Project website mirror: https://project.jappix.com/
- Development repository mirror: https://code.frenchtouch.pro/jappix/jappix
- Jappix.org support room: https://email@example.com
- Jappix.org dev-talk room: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
We're social and you can join us on:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jappixorg
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jappix
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/b/107215163233435523450/
We're not on your favorite social network? Contact us and we'll do everything we can to be there too!
Have fun with Jappix, and don't hesitate to help us by reporting bugs, translating or submitting new ideas!