It's here! Milestone 0.3 is now cleaned up enough I'm willing to call it a proper release.
The new features are pretty much identical to those of the beta release, save that now, they actually work!
- Weapons! All H&H weapons are now implemented.
- Armors! All H&H armors are not implemented
- Items! A whole raft of new items are now implemented, including:
- More healing items, including some reusable ones
- More grenades, from explosive frag grenades all the way up to the deadly microfusion grenade
- Buff items that permanently boost your stats
- New usable items like a motion tracker and TED-3, the summonable killer teddy bear
- New world objects: now the world contains 'placeables', which are interactive objects you can use with 'u'.
- XP and score tweaks
- Capped formulas for to-hit rolls and AC
- Logic and bug fixes galore (like Buffs breaking character stats, microfusion grenades that blow up the game instead of the monsters, and the debugging nightmare that was TED-3)
- TED-3 is now a summonable friendly monster, who cannot be attacked by the player, and will helpfully follow you about and help you kill stuff.
- Tweaked the item chances to give you slightly more actual items