Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
It's here! Milestone 0.3 is now cleaned up enough I'm willing to call it a proper release.
The new features are pretty much identical to those of the beta release, save that now, they actually work!
- Weapons! All H&H weapons are now implemented.
- Armors! All H&H armors are not implemented
- Items! A whole raft of new items are now implemented, including:
- More healing items, including some reusable ones
- More grenades, from explosive frag grenades all the way up to the deadly microfusion grenade
- Buff items that permanently boost your stats
- New usable items like a motion tracker and TED-3, the summonable killer teddy bear
- New world objects: now the world contains 'placeables', which are interactive objects you can use with 'u'.
- XP and score tweaks
- Capped formulas for to-hit rolls and AC
- Logic and bug fixes galore (like Buffs breaking character stats, microfusion grenades that blow up the game instead of the monsters, and the debugging nightmare that was TED-3)
- TED-3 is now a summonable friendly monster, who cannot be attacked by the player, and will helpfully follow you about and help you kill stuff.
- Tweaked the item chances to give you slightly more actual items