I'm releasing my dearest framework, PSFoundation, as a christmas gift. It's more or less a second Foundation, with great tools aiding development of iOS apps. This framework is fast-moving, so expect some stuff to break. Best thing: it's AppStore-safe, no private API in there. All my own apps use this framework, so it's proved.
Okay, what's in the box?
- Categories that extend most Foundation and UIKit classes, with function you always wished you had, really.
- Helper for automatic archiving/unarchiving (TPAutoArchiver)
- HUD classes (MBProgressHUD, DSActivityView, AtomHUD)
- Invocation Helper (DDInvocationGrabber, NSInvocation+blocks)
- Keychain Helper (SFHFKeychainUtils)
- Logger (a fork of cocoa-lumberjack + NSLogger-Integration, HOLog, Log (for easy printing))
- Apple Reachability 2.2
- Apple SoundEffect 1.7
- Block-Based AlertView, ActionSheet
- A StatusBar-Saver
- Color-Macros & Utilities (like HexToFloats, RGBColor(), HEXCOLOR()...)
- MAZeroWeakReferences for safe delegates
- EGOCache & EGOImageLoader (for dead easy html image loading)
- Appirater (for more AppStore ratings)
- PSCompatibility (fast macros for IOS4/3.2/3.1)
- MCRelease, MCReleaseNil, custom assert macros, IsEmpty...
- PSTableViewController (like UITableViewController, just with subview support)
- PSGenericView/PSGenericView - for super fast drawRect-cells
- GradientView / ShadowedTableView / UACellBackgroundView - more visual awesomeness!
- activerecord-for-coredata (a fork of https://github.com/magicalpanda/activerecord-fetching-for-core-data)
- SafeFetchedResultsController (the NSFetchedResultsController subclass you wished you found earlier!)
License is mostly MIT, BSD, Apache; see source for details.