Jared Hoberock jaredhoberock
- tuple_utility 36 The missing C++ tuple functionality
- hindley_milner 17 A C++11 implementation of Hindley-Milner type inference.
- thrust-workshop 17 Introductory Thrust workshop materials
- bulk 12 Launching collective tasks in bulk
- is_call_possible 11 C++03 functionality for checking for the existence of a member function with a given name and signature.
Repositories contributed to
- thrust/thrust 815 Thrust is a parallel algorithms library which resembles the C++ Standard Template Library (STL).
- cplusplus/parallelism-ts 10 Technical Specification: Parallelism
- n3554/n3554 17 A proposal for a standard parallel algorithms library for ISO C++.
- thrust/thrust.github.com 3 thrust website
- NVlabs/cub 111 CUB is a flexible library of cooperative threadblock primitives and other utilities for CUDA kernel programming.
Contributions in the last year 1,247 total Feb 26, 2014 – Feb 26, 2015
Longest streak 8 days July 5 – July 12
Current streak 3 days February 23 – February 25
- Pushed 2 commits to thrust/thrust Feb 24
- Pushed 9 commits to jaredhoberock/agency Feb 21 – Feb 24
- Pushed 2 commits to jaredhoberock/tuple Feb 21 – Feb 24
- Pushed 1 commit to jaredhoberock/tuple_utility Feb 23
2 Pull Requests
- Merged #631 Implement CUDA's throw & termination functions directly with the functio...
- Merged #24 Issue 20
3 Issues reported
- Open #633 Thrust algorithms may pass parameters with different, but related-by-convertibility, types to function templates
- Closed #630 temporary_allocator::allocate should terminate with a message when it fails
- Closed #20 __tuple_base's copy & move constructors need to pass the contained object to the constructor