Check out Jared Forsyth's Blog as an good example.
If you give your images an alt text, it gets added automatically as figcaption beneath the image (sorry, no links or other HTML stuff).
Features (copied from Readium)
- Mobile-First Design Aproach
- Fully Responsive layout
- Automatic figcaption generation from image alt tags
- Valid HTML5/CSS3
- WAI-ARIA & Rich Snippets(microdata) roles
- Minimal design
- Compatible with Hexo 2.0
- Designed for Readability & Sharability
- Handles static pages
- Featured article support
- FontAwesome implemented for easy use of icons fonts
- Google Analytics integrated
- Highlight.js integrated for Syntax highlighting - Highlight JS
- OpenGraph & Twitter Cards meta's
- Free & Open Source Font usage
Thanks go to...
- Readium by @starburst1977
- FontAwesome by Dave Gandy
- Highlight JS by Ivan Sagalaev
- @mr_boolean, @riplexus & @unverbraucht for helping with JS
- The really rad guys that design Medium