Please sign in to comment.
Return value of goog.events and goog.events.listenOnce is going to
change from ?number to goog.events.ListenableKey. As a first step, we are switching the return value to a typedef goog.events.Key (currently just typedef to ?number). This CL switches JS files to use this typedef. Obviously, the subsequent change will be problematic if this code make an assumption that the return value is a number and uses the return value in context where the number is required (e.g. goog.isNumber, using it as index to an array). While I've tried my best to fix these usages, I may have missed some of them. Please check that the code will still remain correct if the return value of goog.events.listen/listenOnce is changed to an object (goog.events.ListenableKey). Furthermore, if you know of any other location where the return value is used in a context that require it to be numbers, please send me a quick email. This is parts of goog.events refactoring to remove leaking listeners problem. R=nweiz,nicksantos DELTA=20 (0 added, 2 deleted, 18 changed) Revision created by MOE tool push_codebase. MOE_MIGRATION=6170 git-svn-id: http://closure-library.googlecode.com/svn/trunk@2453 0b95b8e8-c90f-11de-9d4f-f947ee5921c8
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 18 additions and 20 deletions.
- +2 −3 closure/goog/async/animationdelay.js
- +1 −1 closure/goog/dom/viewportsizemonitor.js
- +1 −1 closure/goog/editor/plugins/equationeditorplugin.js
- +1 −1 closure/goog/editor/plugins/undoredomanager.js
- +2 −2 closure/goog/editor/seamlessfield.js
- +3 −3 closure/goog/events/keyhandler.js
- +2 −2 closure/goog/events/mousewheelhandler.js
- +1 −1 closure/goog/messaging/portchannel.js
- +1 −2 closure/goog/net/iframeloadmonitor.js
- +1 −1 closure/goog/ui/ac/remotearraymatcher.js
- +1 −1 closure/goog/ui/bubble.js
- +2 −2 closure/goog/ui/hsvpalette.js