Please sign in to comment.
Some cleanups before introducing Listenable handling to goog.events:
* Add goog.events.cleanUp that cleans up goog.events internal data structure given a ListenableKey. * Move key number generation to goog.events.ListenableKey. * Rejigger code in goog.events to refer to goog.events.listeners_ in as little places as possible (subsequent logic to unify handling for DOM events and Listenable will be cleaner, as listen_ will just return a ListenableKey and listen/listenOnce will handle putting the object into listeners_ array). R=nicksantos,gboyer DELTA=137 (104 added, 16 deleted, 17 changed) Revision created by MOE tool push_codebase. MOE_MIGRATION=6169 git-svn-id: http://closure-library.googlecode.com/svn/trunk@2452 0b95b8e8-c90f-11de-9d4f-f947ee5921c8
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 121 additions and 33 deletions.
- +25 −13 closure/goog/events/events.js
- +12 −5 closure/goog/events/eventtarget.js
- +4 −1 closure/goog/events/eventtarget_test.html
- +4 −1 closure/goog/events/eventtarget_via_googevents_test.html
- +1 −1 closure/goog/events/eventtarget_via_w3cinterface_test.html
- +41 −3 closure/goog/events/eventtargettester.js
- +32 −0 closure/goog/events/listenable.js
- +2 −9 closure/goog/events/listener.js