Library for working with PureData on the Bela Platform
bela.comms: send and receive data to and from Bela
bela.send: send data to Bela
bela.receive: receive data from Bela
bela.name: name an item of data to be sent to Bela
bela.scope: easy access to the Bela oscilloscope
- sliders (video). Send and receive data to and from Bela, with the same patch running on Bela and local machine.
- Download or clone this repository
- Copy the custom libpd render to Bela (in future use
scp path/to/bela.pd/core/default_libpd_render.cpp firstname.lastname@example.org:/root/Bela/core/default_libpd_render.cpp
- Copy the pd-externals to Bela (create the folder on Bela first if needed - see this GitHub issue for details):
scp /path/to/bela.pd/projects/pd-externals/* email@example.com:/root/Bela/projects/pd-externals
/path/to/bela.pd/pd-externals to PureData's search path on your local machine
- Create a Pd project on Bela using e.g. the
/path/to/bela.pd/projects/sliders example, and run the same patch locally
comms work with non-static IP
- Saving and managing state and parameters
- A data logger on Bela
- Integration with other libraries like
- Add more examples
receive? Or, have
comms sit in the background and a
bela.r per item of data.
- Add CV-MIDI converters?