A Prethreaded Linux web server implementation. This is a work in progress project that will consists of having different versions of handling HTTP requests. Later on a test unit will be created to measure performance on each different method. This is more of a system performance project.
v0.2: Prethreaded web server v0.1: Thread per request HTTP transaction
- thread per HTTP request from a pool of threads
- serves static content
- GET method only for the moment
- basic error handling
- create informative interactive menu for main process.
- add more thread handling
- support for dynamic content
- handle better permissions
- support for more HTTP methods.