JLPocket provides a very simple wrapper around the Pocket API (formerly Read It Later) for iOS applications.
Why it's potentially better than the ReadItLaterFull/Lite they give you:
- Uses SSKeychain to store account information, not NSUserDefaults
- Uses blocks. No more gross delegates.
- Uses ARC
Why it may not be better:
- I really haven't tested it much. It authenticates and saves links at least. I haven't tested registering.
Distributed under the Do-Whatever-You-Want License. But maybe give me a shoutout if you'd like or follow me on twitter.
Dropping into project
- Copy all files from the JLPocket group/folder into your own project.
- Make sure the JLPocket.m, SSKeychain.m, and NSString+URLEncode.m files are added to your build settings.
- Add Security.framework to your build.