A tiny scheme interpreter in Haskell
$ brew install haskell-stack $ gem install watson-ruby (optional) $ git clone https://github.com/jaseemabid/lisper && cd lisper $ stack build $ stack test $ stack install
Stack installs a binary called
lisper into $PATH.
Lisper has a simple shell.
$ lisper λ (cons 1 '(2 3 4)) (1 2 3 4) λ (define (add a b) (+ a b)) <λ add > λ (add 10 20) 30
- The scheme programming language
- Revised 5 report on the algorithmic language scheme
- (welcome '(schemers . org))
- The Scheme Programming Language (book)
- Write you a Haskell
- What I Wish I Knew When Learning Haskell
- Wikibook: Write yourself a scheme in 48 hours
- A bunch of related projects
See reported issues or fix an of the failing test cases.
$ watson reports a whole bunch of issues in code.