In the spirit of free software, everyone is encouraged to help improve this project.
Here are some ways you can contribute:
- by reporting bugs or problems here
- by closing issues
- by proselytizing JRubyArt, it is the future we need more champions
- by supporting Processing.org, nothing to do with us but we rely on them
- by figuring out how we could clamp pbox2d and toxiclibs version to 0.4.2 and 0.4.0
- by updating build to match JRubyArt
Submitting an Issue
We use the GitHub issue tracker to track bugs and features. Before submitting a bug report or feature request, check to make sure it has not already been submitted. When submitting a bug report, ideally include a Gist that includes a stack trace and any details that may be necessary to reproduce the bug, including your gem version, Ruby version, and operating system.