Donate link: jashwant.github.io/kickass-slider/#donate
Tags: parallax slider,css3 slider,slider,parallax,drag-n-drop
Requires at least: 3.5
(I have used only 1 or 2 features of wordpress 3.5, if someone wants, he/she can fork with fallback code) Tested up to: 3.5.1
Stable tag: 1.2
License: MIT Licensed (compatible with GPLv2 or later)
License URI: http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
KickAss is completely free ( MIT Licensed ) wordpress slider plugin with CSS3 transitions (with jQuery fallback) and drag-n-drop UI admin panel.
KickAss is completely free ( distributed under MIT License ) wordpress slider plugin with CSS3 transitions ( with jQuery fallback ) and drag-n-drop UI admin panel.
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Plugin can be used via menu item viz. KickAss Slider
Frequently Asked Questions
Something is not working, what should I do ?
You can report bugs / issues at github issue page
How can I contribute to plugin development ?
You can contribute from github.
Do something nice and fork the project.
I loved the plugin, how can I show gratitude ?
You can donate the author to support opensource culture. Donate here.
1. Fish tank slide.
2. Video and form slide.
3. Edit slide (backend).
4. List sliders (backend).
- Bug Fix: Fixes the bug, to allow more than 10 slides in a slider
- Bug Fix: Fixes IE8 opacity bug
- Bug Fix: Fixes fast animations in browsers not supporting CSS3
- Initial release