Jasmine User Guide
- Get the latest standalone release from the downloads page.
SpecRunner.htmlin your favorite browser.
- For integration with the Ruby environment, including automated execution with Selenium, please use the jasmine gem.
Which Release Should I Use?
Please use the latest version unless you have a good reason not to. Some of this documentation may not be applicable to older versions. Please see Release Notes for change information.
There is a simple example of how to use Jasmine in the /example directory, but here's more information.
We now have a Google Group for support & discussion.
- Discussion: http://groups.google.com/group/jasmine-js
- Group email: email@example.com
- Current build status of Jasmine is visible at ci.pivotallabs.com
- Pivotal Tracker project: http://www.pivotaltracker.com/projects/10606
- Twitter: @JasmineBDD
We welcome your contributions! Jasmine is currently maintained by Davis Frank (infews), Rajan Agaskar (ragaskar), and Christian Williams (Xian). You can help us by removing all other recipients from your pull request.
- Thanks to Pivot Jessica Miller for our logo and fancy pass/fail/pending icons
- Huge contributions have been made by Adam Abrons, Lee Byrd, Erik Hanson, Carl Jackson, and many other Pivots.