Jasmine 4.2.0 Release Notes
- Added a jasmine.is asymmetric equality tester
- Allows the use of === comparisons for specific fields of an object that should otherwise be compared with the default deep value equality logic.
More reliably report errors that occur late in the suite/spec lifecycle
- Previously, an error that occurred after Jasmine started to report the suiteDone or specDone event for the current runable would not be reliably reported. Now such an error is reported on the nearest ancestor suite whose suiteDone event has not yet been reported.
Don't report a deprecation when a runnable uses two forms of async
- This was made into an error in 4.0, so the deprecation is redundant.
Include property getter values in pretty-printed objects
- Removed duplicate Suite and Spec jsdocs
jasmine-core 4.2.0 has been tested in the following environments.
|Node||12.17+, 14, 16, 18|
_Release Notes generated with Anchorman