Want to use Jasmine in a project? Go HERE: http://pivotal.github.com/jasmine/
Want to contribute to Jasmine? Read on...
(More developer docs to come...)
We now have a Google Group for support & discussion.
- Discussion: http://groups.google.com/group/jasmine-js
- Group email: email@example.com
- Current build status of Jasmine is visible at ci.pivotallabs.com
- Pivotal Tracker project: http://www.pivotaltracker.com/projects/10606
- Twitter: @JasmineBDD
We welcome your contributions! Jasmine is currently maintained by Davis Frank (infews), Rajan Agaskar (ragaskar), and Christian Williams (Xian). You can help us by removing all other recipients from your pull request.
- Thanks to Pivot Jessica Miller for our logo and fancy pass/fail/pending icons
- Huge contributions have been made by Adam Abrons, Lee Byrd, Erik Hanson, Carl Jackson, and many other Pivots.
Copyright (c) 2008-2010 Pivotal Labs. This software is licensed under the MIT License.