Open source lovers, making easier to find cool projects to hack on! Wanna help?
ContribHub was born on 2012 at PulsoConf/BogotaConf hackathon after 14 hours of sleep-deprived programming, with the goal of creating a good tool to help other open source lovers to find projects to contribute.
There is still a lot of work to do, but these are the core features:
- Submit your repo as "Help Wanted"
- Search repos by your personal interests and useful filters
- Find projects needing help or people "near you" doing cool stuff
- Contribute, collaborate.
Report issues/features/requests on GitHub Issues.
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add specs for it. Travis is looking at you!
- Ensure all test are passing and your branch is updated
- Submit a pull request. Karma points for topic branches.