Open source lovers, making easier to find cool projects to hack on! Wanna help?
ContribHub was born on 2012 at PulsoConf/BogotaConf hackathon after 14 hours of sleep-deprived programming, with the goal of creating a good tool to help other open source lovers to find projects to contribute.
There is still a lot of work to do, but these are the core features:
- Submit your repo as "Help Wanted"
- Search repos by your personal interests and useful filters
- Find projects needing help or people "near you" doing cool stuff
- Contribute, collaborate.
vagrant up to start the VM and
vagrant ssh to access it, by defaults it forwards port 3000 to your host machine
Tested using Vagrant 1.6.2 and Virtualbox 4.3.10
Report issues/features/requests on GitHub Issues.
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add specs for it. Travis is looking at you!
- Ensure all test are passing and your branch is updated
- Submit a pull request. Karma points for topic branches.
ContribHub is released under the MIT License