Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
As of version 3.1.0 Jasny Bootstrap is delivered as extension only and is no longer bundled with Twitter Bootstrap.
- Major fix for offcanvas plugin
- Added support for off canvas navbar
- Small fixes for file input
This version is a customized fork of Twitter Boostrap v3.0.1.
Updated Twitter Boostrap files. No changes ware made to any Jasny extensions.
This version is a customized fork of Twitter Boostrap v3.0.0. This is the first release where backward compatibility is broken.
A number of components and features have been added:
- Button labels - Extra styling for buttons
- Navmenu - Vertical navigation
- Fixed alerts - Position an alert to the top or bottom of the page
- Off canvas - Hide an element off canvas and show using slide, push or reveal effect
A number of barely used features and components have been removed:
- Header / Table actions
- Desktop row (can be done using
- Action links
- Iconic icons - Download directly from P.J. Onori
- Editor textarea
- Typeahead - Recommend using Selectize.js
- The fileupload plugin has been renamed to fileinput. File upload was poorly chosen, since the plugin allows the creation of a styled file input element. It has nothing to do with how the file is uploaded.
- Tab alignments are still supported in this fork (while dropped in Twitter Bootstrap).
- Customize no longer generates a 'custom.json' file.