These files are required:
- index.php - the HTML to represent the web UI, contains some PHP
- switch.php - the main logic, uses requests from index.php to load different HTML views
- /meta/styles/m.css - the CSS to define the mobile interface style
- /views/*.html - HTML source files that switch.php uses to create views in app
- /meta/img/* - image files for the web UI
- Download and unzip files.
- Open the /views/ directory.
- Each file in the /views/ directory represents a view that is displayed when a tab is clicked.
- Edit the HTML files and add your web site info where needed.
- Save files and upload to a public web directory.
NOTE: This web template is a foundation that has been tested on multiple mobile devices. It provides a jumping off point for mobile design, but you should feel free to customize to your specific needs by editing the CSS and other files that make up the UI.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact me at https://www.lib.montana.edu/~jason/contact.html
More information and downloads for the project are available here: https://www.lib.montana.edu/~jason/code.html
For some best practices and the basics of how this application works, visit: http://diginit.wordpress.com/2009/11/13/mobile-web-design-working-code-tips-best-practices/
VERSION and UPDATES
- 2012/06/01 - Alpha release.
- 2013/11/02 - Beta release.
- 2015/01/08 - Version 1.0 release.