Added bower support, and support for loading as an AMD module
1. Added bower configuration
2. Moved source to src/ directory
3. Wireup so that when used as an AMD module, d3.layout.cloud mixes in with d3
4. Created AMD module example
Export cloud layout instead of d3
Merge pull request #1 from BrandwatchLtd/amd-return-fix
Export cloud layout function instead of d3 to match existing API
still around @jasondavies?
I am having huge problems now because of the lack of AMD support.
We are trying to update d3 cloud so its easier to use. hopefully we will be able to resolve all the pull requests and get something going again
Merged AMD in https://github.com/iLanguage/d3-cloud/pull/69
Great initiative @cesine 👏
This includes a number of different updates:
* Finally, an API reference!
* New feature: cloud.random for overriding the internal RNG; fixes #1, #35, #45.
* Updates and example usage for Node.js; fixes #46.
* Add AMD support; fixes #32.