- Joined on
Jan 29, 2010
- skim 18 A source mirror of Skim, the OSX PDF viewer. The main project homepage is http://skim-app.sourceforge.net/
- ipythonwidgets 10 IPython widgets
- multivariable-calculus 8 A free open-source textbook for Multivariable Calculus that emphasizes differentials and linear algebra
- linear-algebra 7 A CC-by-sa licensed textbook by Ben Woodruff (revised by Jason Grout) on linear algebra.
- multi-mechanize 7 A few enhancements to Multi-Mechanize (http://code.google.com/p/multi-mechanize/)
1,710 contributions in the last year
- Pushed 30 commits to jupyter/jupyterlab Jul 18 – Jul 23
12 Pull Requests
- Merged #526 Fix the document widget order so defaults are always before other widgets.
- Merged #514 Make line wrapping, numbers, and matching brackets per-editor settings.
- Merged #513 Fix editor line wrapping menu item.
- Merged #505 Make the leaflet code plainer
- Merged #498 Delete file-loader from dependencies
- Merged #486 Improve scroll behavior for active cells.
- Merged #479 Scroll output and let output be selected
- Merged #457 Leaflet fixes
- Merged #454 Rewrite leaflet widget to intelligently resize when needed.
- Merged #449 Rewrite how default widgets in the docmanager work.
- Merged #433 Add 'preview' to the alpha warning on the landing page.
- Merged #431 update prerequisites to include ipywidgets dev master
27 Issues reported
- Open #43 Update three.js
- Open #527 Race condition in minHeight for output area
- Open #688 Create a simple example of using `.observe`
- Closed #521 Make the default markdown editor the editor, not the renderer
- Open #520 Opening new notebook sends two kernel_info_request messages
- Open #519 Make clicking on an item in the running tab open the activity
- Open #518 Focus issues if execution is delayed
- Open #516 Make editor toggle settings only work when an editor is actively focused
- Open #515 Settings system
- Closed #4128 turning matchBrackets option off does not clear bracket highlighting
- Open #512 Have a single status area at the bottom for per-activity settings
- Open #511 Editor should have toolbar for per-editor settings, like line wrap, syntax highlighting, etc.
- Open #508 Selecting a group heading in the command palette gives no visual indication
- Open #507 Make command palette a modal dialog?
- Open #506 Link compiled webpack code back to typescript sources
- Open #488 Add a screen of empty space at the bottom of notebooks and consoles
- Open #487 Make extension handling and default widget listing consistent
- Open #483 Terminal and Console opening in the current working directory
- Closed #125 Scroll if needed
- Closed #478 focusing a cell by clicking scrolls to the bottom of the cell
- Open #467 Output renderers modifying the model content
- Open #466 Completion vs indentation when cursor is before any non-whitespace character on a line
- Closed #124 Expose widget geometry in the widget class
- Open #24 Update to newer version
- Open #451 Add a json editor
- Open #446 Add a way to transform a relative URL in a document
- Open #432 Make it possible for document renderers to register that they are read-only