Jason Lally jasonlally
- open-data-browser 3 Open Data Browser based on a zoomable treemap of Chicago and Boston Data (currently includes just Socrata catalogs for cities, but the scope will expand)
- incident-reporting 1 A quick prototype to test pulling incident reports from SF Open Data
- location-affordability-api 1 This prototype Location Affordability API is based on research and development from the Department of Housing and Urban Development. The data is currently still under review and it should NOT be us…
- sf-ordinances 1 This is an example application to parse and display the table or ordinances produced by American Legal for the City and County of San Francisco.
- 18f.gsa.gov 0 18F's main website.
Repositories contributed to
- DataSF/housing-data-hub 3
- DataSF/datasf.github.io 1
- sfbrigade/sfbrigade.github.io.old 5 The Code for San Francisco Website
- sfbrigade/sf-openreferral 7 SF Open Referral is a project to organize, list, and maintain a detailed directory of social services available in San Francisco using the Ohana API and Open Referral spec.
- sfbrigade/sfbrigade.github.io 19 The Code for San Francisco website.
Contributions in the last year 684 total May 22, 2014 – May 22, 2015
Longest streak 5 days May 31 – June 4
Current streak 3 days May 19 – May 21
- Pushed 2 commits to SFMOCI/summer-jobs-tally May 21
- Pushed 7 commits to DataSF/datasf.github.io May 16 – May 20