Jason Lally jasonlally
- open-data-browser 3 Open Data Browser based on a zoomable treemap of Chicago and Boston Data (currently includes just Socrata catalogs for cities, but the scope will expand)
- incident-reporting 2 A quick prototype to test pulling incident reports from SF Open Data
- location-affordability-api 1 This prototype Location Affordability API is based on research and development from the Department of Housing and Urban Development. The data is currently still under review and it should NOT be us…
- sf-ordinances 1 This is an example application to parse and display the table or ordinances produced by American Legal for the City and County of San Francisco.
- XTA2 0 CodeIgniter Tank Auth with Facebook, Twitter, Google Friend Connect, OpenID
Repositories contributed to
- sfbrigade/sfbrigade.github.io 27 The Code for San Francisco website.
- DataSF/datasf.github.io 7 The website for DataSF, the City and County of San Francisco's Open Data Program
- DataSF/housing-data-hub 3 A website to put data in the context of housing policies and program.
- DataSF/utilities 0 Just a repo for basic utilities related to running the open data program
- sfbrigade/adopt-a-drain 2 A web application that allows citizens to "adopt" a storm drain in San Francisco.
Contributions in the last year 893 total Nov 27, 2014 – Nov 27, 2015
Longest streak 10 days August 18 – August 27
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 11 commits to DataSF/datasf.github.io Nov 21 – Nov 24
4 Pull Requests
- Merged #23 update readme
- Merged #22 add quarterly reports
- Merged #21 Move blog posts under blog folder
- Merged #60 Fix mobile issues related to form inputs