Jason Lally jasonlally
- open-data-browser 3 Open Data Browser based on a zoomable treemap of Chicago and Boston Data (currently includes just Socrata catalogs for cities, but the scope will expand)
- incident-reporting 2 A quick prototype to test pulling incident reports from SF Open Data
- location-affordability-api 1 This prototype Location Affordability API is based on research and development from the Department of Housing and Urban Development. The data is currently still under review and it should NOT be us…
- sf-ordinances 1 This is an example application to parse and display the table or ordinances produced by American Legal for the City and County of San Francisco.
- 18f.gsa.gov 0 18F's main website.
Repositories contributed to
- DataSF/datasf.github.io 5 The website for DataSF, the City and County of San Francisco's Open Data Program
- DataSF/housing-data-hub 3 A website to put data in the context of housing policies and program.
- DataSF/utilities 0 Just a repo for basic utilities related to running the open data program
- sfbrigade/sfbrigade.github.io 23 The Code for San Francisco website.
- sfbrigade/sf-openreferral-data 8 Archive of data for the SF OpenReferral project
Contributions in the last year 579 total Aug 27, 2014 – Aug 27, 2015
Longest streak 5 days October 27 – October 31
Current streak 2 days August 26 – August 27
- Pushed 2 commits to DataSF/datasf.github.io Aug 26 – Aug 27
1 Pull Request
8 Issues reported
- Open #47 Standardize method for adding new categories
- Open #46 Standardize fonts to match DataSF
- Open #45 Clean up loose files and folders
- Open #44 Add menu to mobile for policy pages
- Open #43 Combine stylesheets - possibly implement SASS styles
- Open #42 Refactor how background images are included
- Open #41 Rework templates to reuse elements more efficiently
- Open #40 Refactor categories to be pegged to folder names - this pattern will be easier to understand for the user