Please sign in to comment.
Devember 11 - Router Builder Start
More cleanup today, but more importantly, started working on the Router Builder. This is the magic part of it all. The part that makes it possible to create routers and merge together commands without actually having to write any code. So it's getting close to be even more fun. Happy to say as well that the build stuff I built up yesterday on Devember 10 worked on my Windows machine without issue. So I can successfully run this on both my Windows and Mac without issue. So that's a plus. Note: spending an hour working on this might not seem like much, but what I'm able to accomplish is still encouraging.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 2,260 additions and 1,794 deletions.
- +2 −1 TODO.md
- +1 −1 index.js
- +2,022 −1,620 public/js/bundle.js
- +1 −1 public/js/bundle.js.map
- +18 −0 public/js/comp/App.js
- +45 −0 public/js/comp/Builder.js
- +2 −2 public/js/comp/CommandItem.js
- +33 −0 public/js/comp/CommandList.js
- +17 −0 public/js/comp/CommandListItem.js
- +20 −0 public/js/comp/Page.js
- +11 −8 public/js/comp/ParamList.js
- +4 −4 public/js/comp/RouteInputItemList.js
- +39 −0 public/js/comp/RouteItem.js
- +35 −0 public/js/comp/RouteList.js
- +9 −156 public/js/main.jsx
- +1 −1 webpack.config.js
Oops, something went wrong.