Simple plugin for VS Code that allows you to quickly navigate the file inside your project's
Chances are you have the
node_modules folder excluded from the built-in search in VS Code, which means if you want to open and/or edit a file inside
node_modules, you can have to find it manually, which can be annoying when your
node_modules folder is large.
- Quickly navigate and open files in
node_modulesby traversing the folder tree.
search-node-modules.useLastFolder: Default to folder of last opened file when searching (defaults to
search-node-modules.path: Relative path to node_modules folder (defaults to
- Visual Studio Marketplace: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=jasonnutter.search-node-modules
- Repo: https://github.com/jasonnutter/vscode-search-node-modules
- Known Issues: https://github.com/jasonnutter/vscode-search-node-modules/issues
- Change Log: https://github.com/jasonnutter/vscode-search-node-modules/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md